Tally

Went Walking

Today I joined the Ramblers for a walk for the first time. They all seemed quite nice, and I got on particularly well with a girl who was also there for the first time. She had been really nervous about going by herself as well. We exchanged phone numbers so we can text each other when we are planning to go again to see if the other is going to be there. We walked for 6 miles around the area where the Thames and the Wey meet. I saw some LOVELY houseboats, and my dream of living on a houseboat has been revived again.

I did have a rather embarrassing attack of diarrhoea. Next time I am having Imodium for breakfast.

There is another walk on Saturday fairly close to me, but it's a bit longer than today's walk, so I'm debating whether to go or not. If I don't, there is not another suitable one until the end of the month, so it would be nice to go on Saturday if I think I can manage it.

:thumbs: thats something we are planning to do when life is a bit less hectic.

And both JP & I adore houseboats - I'd love one as a floating holiday cottage when we retire - only at weekends though, not sure I could cope with the teenyness full time.