Sign in to follow this  
call me jaded

Awwwwwww

At Easter, thanks to friends and family, we all went for a break without our darling son as he was back in school whilst the others were still off. One week was extended to two, due to volcanic ash. It was an amazing break, very restful and active at the same time, which has set me up for the rest of the year.

We're in the middle of getting ready to go away again. DS has brought a suitcase down, 'packed*', and made me put the suitcase in the car. Twice.

I have told him he is definitely coming with us this time. He keeps laughing and 'chucking' suitcases at me, telling me to get on with it.

* Put a talking NokTok toy (his guilty pleasure) in the case.

At Easter, thanks to friends and family, we all went for a break without our darling son as he was back in school whilst the others were still off. One week was extended to two, due to volcanic ash. It was an amazing break, very restful and active at the same time, which has set me up for the rest of the year.

We're in the middle of getting ready to go away again. DS has brought a suitcase down, 'packed*', and made me put the suitcase in the car. Twice.

I have told him he is definitely coming with us this time. He keeps laughing and 'chucking' suitcases at me, telling me to get on with it.

* Put a talking NokTok toy (his guilty pleasure) in the case.

http://www.asd-forum.org.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/24982-esa-medical-to-be-much-harsher-in-time-for-ib-transfer/

Just don't let DWP know they will probably declare your son perfectly able to communicate and fit for full time work by the time you return from hols..... :whistle::whistle::whistle::o:devil:

Well we have our Atos medical the day after we get back, almost at the same time as my daughter starts high school and he then goes on to start college the same day.

Although I would give anything for him to be deemed fit for work I've read the new proposed criteria and we ain't going to be worried by the prospect any time soon.