katemehomeagain

Good Morning/ Good Afternoon /Good Evening

Thanks and good morning to you too. Don't know whether it will be a good day or not - husband's being made redundant and is off to a meeting this morning to discuss whether they can offer him any work on a reduced rate which will be enough to still pay the bills :pray:. Hope your's is a good one.

I thought it might be nice to have a place where you can say good morning I will make a start by saying good morning to everyone hope you have a good day Take Care Katemehomeagain :D

Hi, good morning not tto bad here in gwent......lindy

WHat a nice idea :)

Good afternoon to you too.

I am having a relaxing day as I am a bit worn out from my holiday at the weekend.

This morning I went for a swim. My mum dropped by this afternoon for a cup of chamomile tea, which was a nice surprise. I am going to sort through my photos this afternoon whilst listening to my new CD. I promise to post tiger pics from the Isle of Wight :)

Hi again. Meeting was good - husband still has a job, hours and wages cut by 25% but it's enough to live on hallelujah! It's been a beautiful sunny day here and a lovely evening spent with my daughter at a Cubs campfire singing very silly songs. Some of the Scouts shared a bit of a rude song with us and guess which one Beth remembered and wanted to perform to daddy when she got home!! Enjoy the rest of your evening all and thanks for the good wishes Katemehomeagain.

Sam

Good Afternoon. :)

I had a slow start to the day because it is half-term holiday and I do not need to get up at 0630.

I only just realised it is afternoon. :)

Karen.

:D Good afternoon everyone bit board being bed bound due to spinal problems run out of things to do only repeats on TV watched all DVD's

read all my books :D

Take Care Katemehomeagain

What books do you enjoy ?

I have started to read more and am always looking for ideas.

Karen.

good Morning everyone :) Thank you for the link Tally.

Bit hit and miss getting on to internet at the Mo.

I sent away for a new router they sent me the wrong thing.

I had to laugh I am bed bound when I am able to get up for a while I use an electric power chair they sent me a battery charger for wii fit

some thing I don't have managed to sort it out.

should get it Monday. in case I can not get on again hope you all have a good weekend Take Care katemehomeagain

:)

Hi All !! My first posting. Good Evening to everyone, and hope you all have a good night.

Best Wishes to you all.

Jagerdish1

:ph34r:

If you like reading, you might like Read It Swap It: http://www.readitswapit.co.uk/TheLibrary.aspx

After being a member for about 3 years, I have a couple of shelves full of books waiting to be read. It's good, because sometimes I agree to swap for books I would not normally have bought, so I read a wider selection of books.

thanks for this, have never seen anything like this, I have lots of books hanging around and I love reading so think I am going to look into it further!

:thumbs:

oh and good evening everyone!

D

Edited by westie

Warning Westie, it can get quite addictive! It is very good fun though, because I normally forget what books I have swapped for (or sometimes even that I have swapped a book at all) and I get a nice surprise when a parcel arrives!