Sign in to follow this  
mum2angels

Totally new to this site

Hello all

I have a 10y old daughter with ASD, and read this forum regularly but have never posted before.

My daughter is currently in final year at mainstream primary which I have to admit, has been fraught with problems for the last 6 years. I'm looking for some advice now regarding EP's so I'm off to find the right thread to post on. If anyone knows where I might find this, I 'd be really grateful...

Thank you :notworthy:

Hello all

I have a 10y old daughter with ASD, and read this forum regularly but have never posted before.

My daughter is currently in final year at mainstream primary which I have to admit, has been fraught with problems for the last 6 years. I'm looking for some advice now regarding EP's so I'm off to find the right thread to post on. If anyone knows where I might find this, I 'd be really grateful...

Thank you :notworthy:

Hi and Welcome to the Forum. :)

If EP is educational psychologist or IEP [individual education plan] then try Education section. :)

http://www.asd-forum.org.uk/forum/Index.php?/forum/7-education/

Don't worry about finding a thread unless you want to.

It is fine to start a new one.Even if you give a brief idea people will always ask for more information or help you out. :D

Karen.

Edited by Karen A