sesley

funny moments

He loves riding his bike in school he is joining in on the cycling provisionary course,so yesturday it was raining,he hates wet saddles,wet bikes the rain itself,so i take it up to school in the car and we rode back when it was dryer. Today, you can ride your bike if its dry,weather is a bit dull freezing cold though but still he insisted on riding it to school, its been raining here all day, so i think to myself,last week he complained about riding in the rain and a wet saddle,so i take the car up to school and put his bike in the back and wait for him.what happens next,i meet him and he is :angry: and :crying: shouting at God to make the rain stop and because he now hates the car :lol: I thought you would rather the car than a wet ride home i said. no he is :angry: and crying all the way home so i stopped not far from home removed the bike and told him to ride the last bit home and he did still complaining at the rain and the car. :lol: and i am just :lol: because its just such a funny situation. sometimes there is just no pleasing people :rolleyes:

:wallbash:

Glad you were able to see the funny side of it. I'd have been ranting I think, especially at the end of the day. Well done Sesley for keeping cool :clap: