Sign in to follow this  
Pancakemaker

Going to play day at local playcentre

Today I'm taking my little sunshine to a playcentre near me which is free and has been a real lifesaver during this holiday as my sunshine doesn't understand why there's no 'sery' and has been a bit lost otherwise.I'm hoping it goes ok cos the last time we wen't he had a major meltdown and even though I've explained about him and warned the other parents I saw some were a bit taken aback by the lying on the floor,kicking and punching himself and the floor.he then got up calmly and wen't to the water play table where two little boys were happily playing with a moans ark and animals floating in the water.my darling picked up a sheep and they shouted "get that out of your mouth" as he proceeded to bite it,then he took agig gulp of the water and they cried " that's disgusting! And walked off levying him with water dripping down his chin and a bemused smile.I went and splashed with him,but the thing is these kids were only 4 ,how will it be when he's older will he ever be excepted?theres a clown and bouncy castle today so wish us luck as sunshine won't want to que for the bouncy and may attack the poor clown!ah well,sod it eh?happy days.x