Sign in to follow this  
Simberg

Update on AS/ASD and Romantic Relationships Research

Hi everyone,

A while ago I posted information about research I am conducting into AS/ASD and romantic relationships as part of my Doctorate in Clinical Psychology. For the research, I am seeking to recruit individuals with AS/ASD who have been formally diagnosed more than one year ago, and who are in relationships with neurotypical individuals for more than 12 months at the time of taking part; neurotypical partners of people with As/ASD are also invited to take part. The original post can be found here, although please note that the subsequent posts go somewhat off topic!

I'm writing to let anyone potentially interested know that I am now able to offer e-mail correspondence as a way to interview participants about their experiences. This is in response to a suggestion made by an AS participant with whom I met for a face-to-face interview, who commented that he felt that written communication may have allowed him to express himself more fully. This also means that anyone in the UK is able to take part, regardless of your location.

If anyone has an interest in taking part or finding out more, or has any comments to make, please send me a message.

Best wishes to all,

Joe