Sign in to follow this  
lynyona

Care

Hi All

Its something that id not even thought about up untill recently.Kieran is As and 25 and can be an handfull. A couple of times over the last few months people have said to me had i thought what would happen to him if anything happened to both me and his dad. We have three other sons two elder and 1 younger and have who have all said in the past if we werent here they wouldnt take care of him because he can be a lot to handle.Ive know idea how id even begin to put a plan into place for him or even where to look.Has anyone else looked into this or even put it into provision for the son or daughter something you dont like thinking about but i seriously should consider having something in place as i dont even know if my husband would manage him on his own and i hate to think he wasnt be looked after as he should be.

lynn

Hi, I have been worrying over this recently my youngest is dx aspergers .....i try and not dwell on it but hope life works out well in the end......