Sign in to follow this  
lil_me

Wobbly Teeth

My sons had a wobbly tooth for 2 months, the other ones are growing in behind it, the dentist said it will be ok, but this things holding on by a tiny little bit nd my son does not want to part with it

The last wobbly tooth came out after 2 weeks when he decided to bite his brothers bottom and it got stuck in his trousers or he'd have probably never lost that one

Anyone else had problems with them wanting to keep baby teeth ?

Hi can relate totally.My AS son had problems losing his teeth but I have to say my NT....? daughter was 10 times worse.She also had her new teeth growing behind the wobbly ones, this worried me but the dentist assured me it was very common.Her tooth hung on and hung on then baby bruv bashed her and it bled but still hung on :( ...so she spent a whole morning dribbling and talking as if she had ice cubes in her mouth. She refused to eat and was really beginning to :wallbash::angry: me with the whole thing.Then :oops::thumbs: it fell out what a relief, of course we lost the dam thing......had to get the tooth fairy to leave an extra special pressie :rolleyes: and big bravery sticker....kids hey I love the dentist :ph34r: .

We had the opposite problem wuth my dd as, as soon as her teeth were slightly wobbly she just pulled them out, blood everywhere and she didn't bat an eyelid, :hypno:

Viper.

His keeps bleeding hence I wish it was over with but he's just not bothered and doesn't mind getting his clothes stained as he just takes them straight off, but he won't wobble it out, says its staying, tried the tooth fairy trick and he started the fairies, what are they :hypno: doesn't quite grasp the imaginary fairy stuff , same with Santa so I'll have to try and find another bribe

He's started saying ouch ouch sometimes and holding his mouth, please someone smack my son in the mouth so this darn tooth will come out (of course I don't mean it but might be the only way :lol: )

If my son as a wobbly tooth he tends to try and pull it out as he knows he gets �1 for everyone that comes out. This time he had a tooth that was coming out he swallowed it 2 days ago and I told him not to worry he will be fine but im not getting it out the other end no chance.... :lol:

Take care

Amanda

Just thought of something that might be bothering him after you said that, someone told him if you swallowed a tooth it'd bite your bum on the way back out, a bit icky I know, was said as a joke, maybe he has took it serious and worried about swallowing it :wacko:

nope, quite the opposite!

mine loves the pound coins he gets with the loss of a tooth lol.

hes 12 and has just lost two in the same week, think theyre the last of the baby ones though! B)