Sign in to follow this  
smileyK

being referred to well being team by doc

been docs today to have monthly review of anti-d's meds but she going to refer me to well-being team that located at the docs surgery she said team consists of psychiatric nurses which maybe help me manage my anxiety /depression 'better' more successful with techniques such as relaxation etc as i explained NAS pyschologist hasn't bothered to email or get back to contact me through email phone ( mobile or home number) so frustrating

she quite helpful this doctor in trying find ways to help me find balance stable constintency! sounds step in right direction doctor going to refer me to this team and wait to hear off the team! and i'm thinking this team will have experience of A.S & MH issues i hope! so can move forward and don't want be stuck on tabs forever to manage /cope day to day to feel 'balanced stable' told docs still feel restless endless energy she said can be depression or anxiety doing this even though on Anti-d's still feel like this like have be doing all time to point of 'burn out mode' feel drained/tired as feel stressed/anxious

XKLX

That sounds really productive, I really hope they can help you :) It's good that the Wellbing Team are based at the dr's surgery as it's a familiar place for you. Best of luck with it :)