Sign in to follow this  
lynyona

wearing a bit thin now

I know ive posted about this before but my patience is being tested to the limit.Kierans world is his xbox he lives breathes talks it untill boredom factor.He gets so angry with his games screaming and shouting at them now the question is here what as anyone come up with in the same situation.Removing the x box was an option but i know kieran and he will go on and on about it just like he did when it was broken a week.We ve explained to him that if the games annoying him to stop playinging it and do something else instead which he did agree to only not to keep to it and ive lso got the added problem that as christmas fast approaches he gets more and more wound up is there any natural remedy that would make him any calmer i dont want to go down the medication road which would be hard as he doesnt leave the house so i couldnt get him to the drs lol and at 26 and 6 ft 2 id be hard pressed to drag him kicking and screaming but sometimes i am so tempted .The problem in kierans world is winning isnt everything its the only thing but i suppose thats the autistic trait not grasping the point of a game