Sign in to follow this  
smileyK

why does everything surround frustration

Why does every 'issue' I seem have outstanding and keeps cropping up seems fall back to endless frustrations drives me mad crazy work so hard to climb up ladder fall back down get 'dishearted' especially due to self -esteem ever flowing in the background in stirring pot! I've tried working it step by step (breaking it down) XKLX

Smiley

It can be very hard to work through deep-seated and difficult issues. It does take a lot of effort and commitment to make progress and make things 'better' but it can be a slow process and therefore can be disheartening. As has been said to you many times, work through these problems with the people who can help you in the 'real' world and tell them what the problems are so they can help you the best way they can. You need to take on board advice given (obviously you can discard what you don't think is helpful) and try to implement that advice. It can be painful and upsetting but if you do things like look after yourself physically and get lots of rest then that will help too.

Lynda :)

There's a saying that goes 'Healthy body, healthy mind'. It's not quite as simple as that in practice but the meaning of the saying is that if you give your body the nutrients it needs, are active and sleep as much as you need for your body and mind to recuperate after the stresses and strains of the day then you will be able to cope better and have a healthier mindset than if you don't treat your body with respect and/or burn the candle at both ends (get too little sleep).

I think now getting 'in tune' with body and mind feel at loss over frustration still though that still not fading going away will I always feel frustrated with myself and my life?! XKLX

That's great to hear Smiley. It is normal to feel frustrated if you are a bit 'stuck' but hopefully you can find a way forward with the help of your family and the professionals.