Sign in to follow this  
meemo38

C not happy at the minute

He is visiting his mum for 10 days, he saw her for 4 days at xmas, then 2 weeks last summer, although he often hates us with a passion he still hates to leave us and go to see his mum, also the understanding of his mum hasnt sunk in yet, ie she isnt that bothered about him, but he sings her praises so very much!!!

But he still cries when he has to go see her!!!!!

Also it doesnt help that he accidently slogged our 3 year old on saturday with a cricket bat, it really wasnt his fault kieran just sprang out in front of him, so we had a very very upset boy thinking he had killed his little brother, he did managed to break his nose, 2 black eyes, very very bad swelling, but when he heard the nose was broken from the Dr he was distraught, saying what have i done, what have i done, we had gone on hols on friday, this happened saturday, we had to cut short the holiday on sunday, so that didnt go down well, but he really understood that kierans health mattered more, i was so proud of how he coped, although very very upset he did cope much better than he normally would have.

So now i must go, as he is a little tearful at present.

Michelle

aww poor soul. so many things to cope with. hope hes settled soon. :wub: