reallyconfusedmum

Looking for some advice

Hi, so a bit unsure here
My daughter is almost three she isnt undergoing diagnosis or anything like that right now, I am struggling a bit, a friend said that she seems to tick a lot of boxes for ASD though high functoning. and having read up I agree...

I'm not trying to second guess anything about her we have an apt in november with our HV about her and hope to go from there but I would love to pick some brains and try and find some things which might reach through to her and make family life a bit easiler.
As my friend said putting in some ASD friendly steps wont hurt but very well might help...

So quick background I'm a disabled mum with a joint and muscle condition (I have reduced mobility) my husband is my carer. I have 3 children all girls E (7) S (almost 5) and A (almost 3)

A has major routine change problems, she is also a very violent child. She is also a very wonderful child too. She is very intelligent, sometimes too intelegent, she watches and knows how to get into things we dont want her to lol
She loves peppa pig, i mean to a point that on a bad day an advert will cause a melt down.
She obviously isnt fond of the word no but what 3 year old is but depending on what it is it can cause a melt down which is hours long with violence.

(we do have issues with no sense of danger, she is a runner so has to be kept on a rein still, we use a backpack style which she doesnt mind, she also has a lot of allergies we have issues with her and food and she will eat something it will cause a reaction which she then goes and eats it again)

Theres more but i guess the routine and behaviour is what i really need help with, she has firm guidelines as we know if we change them at all she goes even worse give her an inch and she takes a mile and keeps going lol
we also have firm disapline with the naughty spot and a three count warning (so A if you dont stop that then you will go on the naughty spot 1 , if you dont stop that then you will go on the naughty spot 2, if you dont stop that then you will go on the naughty spot 3 then naughty spot)

Routine wise we have a lot of apts with my health and her allergies and 2 children in school its not that every day can be the same I also do a course on a thursday with her in a creche