Sign in to follow this  
Tez

A funny story or a nightnare?

My husband went to play golf today. Half way round the course he had to play a bunker shot. Having got his stance just right he prepared to hit his shot when he felt a pian at the bottom of his right leg, the pain travelled all the way up his leg and his leg felt quite strange. :oops: He started jumping around, in pain and screaming. He thought that perhaps he was being stung. The pain continued across his crutch and then down his leg leg. Eventually the cause of the pain revealed itself.....a very large mouse!!!!!

It's my idea of a nightmare as I have a phobia about mice but knowing my husband and the way he must have danced around I can see the funny side. :wacko::lol::lol:

That made me laugh, but don't tell Ben, he will never play golf again.

Tez can you ask your husband if fifty yards is a good distance for a 4 year old, with a 3 wood. Ben plays golf but neither myself or hubby do, so we have no idea if he is good for his age.

Thanks.

Viper.

Hi Viper,

My husband says that 50 yards for a 4 year old with a 3 wood is a good distance for a 4 year old. He says that he hopes that Ben enjoys playing as that is the most important thing at his age and that he continues to do so.

This amused me at least, athough it still relates to Aspergers. Once, when my late father meant to refer to my Aspergers he got his words mixed up and said Asparagus instead.

Edited by hopeful