Sign in to follow this  
rejak

new term

:crying: well new term ,new teacher resulted in jake having a real bad first night at home after school he was literally bouncing around the walls attacked hubby, hated me ,i got upset not the best thing to do but hey it was our anniversary and felt sorry for myself just wanted somebody to tell who understands where im coming from

>:D<<'> Think the latter of parents on this forum know how you feel, my son was really bad on the first day back, seems a little better now

Happy anniversary :D

Edited by lil_me

J is always worse at home when he's had a good day at school - and vice versa. The school don't often see the dire behaviour - think I might make a video to show them I'm not making it up!

Can you plan an 'unanniversary' day - (was that Alice in Wonderland?) and celebrate then ... :rolleyes:

I know exactly where you are coming from.

It was my better half's birthday on Tuesday but we knew that it was never going to be possible to do anything then as it would have been too early in the term as we are still getting the fallout.

We are going to do it like the queen does and have an 'offical birthday' next week when things are calmer.

Simon