Sign in to follow this  
lynyona

help! anybody?

hi

I dont know if there will be many ideas for this one.Kieran who is 19 is a very noisy person when he was younger he had perforated ear drums and had the audioplasty operarations to graft them.But still as monor earing loss.From about 12 he does this thing which im sure there have been post about before(as it drives us all to distraction lol)He will be in his bedroom he has the television on and has his headphones on listening to music.This may not seem strange(NOOOOO) but the thing is he as to have the tv that lous to hear it over the music and he talks to himself well no talks he has to shout because he cant hear himself while walking around and around.Now recently we have had to move bedrooms and he is now attached to next doors now im sure kieran is also an insomniac as he wont go to bed till maybe 2.00 am and thats early so he his watching tv or playing psp.now last night im sure next door where banging ion his bedroom wall.That doesnt bother me in the sense that we take enough cxxxp from them via racket especially when we are in bed.But if it gets frequent i know it will lead to kieran not sleeping in there and then both him and me will be up all night so any suggestions apart from sleeping tablets for kier lol.He says he doesnt need to sleep as it is boring,ive tried to make him understand about noise but he doesnt grasp it.lynn

Guest flutter

we have similar prob with dd, ( not qite in same vastness tho)

she has tv soo loud, hubs has told her she has to limit volume to certain number?

the other thing is could he put text on tv so he can " see talking" ?

other than that >:D<<'>