Sign in to follow this  
jools

a mixed bag

thats what G is :wacko:

camhs came today and said that the phsychiatrist is going down the adhd route with G.

i asked about his asd traits and was told that yes he definately has some but the physc didn't appear to be following them up......he feels we can cope

aggggghhhhhhhh!!!!........most of the time i can but G can't and thats the point!

anyway i'm feeling so stressed at the moment that i cried :oops: .......that'll teach him!

camhs say the problem with G is that he has traits from lots of things which is making it difficult to dx........trust it to be G....lol

i explained (again) what its like and how i don't think G is coping and camhs are going to follow it up with physc and get back to me.

an example of his behaviour this week......

my other 2 children are off school sick(this in itself causing problems cos G wants us all to leave the house on a morning)

we have a rota for computer time for each of them.

sick kids are using computer through day when G at school.

this is causing meltdown when he gets in because they are not following rota and he thinks they should wait for him to get home.

my aunt was here last night with my cousin (12yr old)

he went into meltdown, kicking, screaming, crying, wailing (you get the picture)

when she got home my cousin asked her mum why he did it.

the question was turned round to her and asked what she thought... she said its because G is different and isn't like the other kids she knows.

we have never discussed G with her but she has obviously grown up around him and is now of an age to make her own conclusions.

if she can see it why do i feel as though those i need to see it, can't?