Sign in to follow this  
rainbow queen

got to still wait months for camhs

am still waiting since last year- my gp and my sons social worker have tryed to speed it up but cant.

although social worker has got hold of behaviouril lady from nhs who isnt anything to do with cdc,and shes going to come out to me,[i hope to god its not one of those crappy parenting issues thing -as ive done that befor-and it dont wash with a child who is doing things cause he cant help it -not because hes naughty] :blink:

anyway im willing to see what she says,as i asked social worker if her report will also go towards his dx-said yes

he also made me the visual cards i wanted for board-so at least getting somewhere-even though it feels at times im getting no where :huh::huh:

just thought id let u know :rolleyes:

Hi rainbow queen,

Thanks for the update, and it's good to hear that something at least is happening. I hope you get that camhs appointment soon - it's just a case of continuing to pester them, I think.

K

Sorry to hear you are having to wait a long time, my sons was classed as an urent referral due to the self harm issues and it still took 7 months