Sign in to follow this  
sylv

Well one step at the time....

Nick who now is dx Asperger Syndrom came home from school yesterday telling me he went to toilet in school. Nick soils in his pants every day he "cant " go to the toilet he says as he is frighten and the toilets in school are filthy.

He was in agony yesterday with tummy ache and as we have trained him to go to toilet then he did in school and he had a poo.

I am so pleased with him and very happy.

School of course didnt let us know he was in pain even they put him to the nurse for a while, which I will investigate and of course question. I just have enough with them not telling us if anything is wrong with our son.

Thank you for listening,

SylvXXX

Well done that man. Try not to be to harsh with the school - in the end it proved to be the right thing to do. Let's hope that having done it once he can do it again.

Hi Sylv, just thinking here, if your son went to the nurse did he use the loo in the medical room? If he did could that be a little cleaner or not smell quite so much? And if so if he needs the loo again can he use the same one? Well done to him for using the loo in school - I can understand what a big step that is. Love Kat