Sign in to follow this  
neda

snowball collection

Have about a foot deep of snow here and A has been out, only way I can get him in is to let him bring in another snowball which he is putting on plates in the freezer. Building up a nice collection now and he won't let anyone near the freezer.

Have about a foot deep of snow here and A has been out, only way I can get him in is to let him bring in another snowball which he is putting on plates in the freezer. Building up a nice collection now and he won't let anyone near the freezer.

When we had a tiny bit of snow a couple of weeks ago, I took one of the boys from the school that I work in outside and we made a tiny snowman (only 2 inches tall) he was brilliant and we decided to put him in the freezer. The only problem was his head dropped off before we got there and when we reshaped it and stuck it on, his eyes and nose got kind of displaced so he looks wierd. Still we showed him off to everyone and he lives in the freezer. :lol:

SV