Sign in to follow this  
phasmid

Cheap children's holidays 2 for the price of 1!!!

This is in association with the Youth Hostel Association...just got an email from them they are doing 2 for the price 1 late availability deals.

Click here to find out more.

Hope this is of use to some of you. Mine are all going (including Phas Jr - his ASD was no problem for them), the thing is well organised and , it seems, all adults CRB checked. Can't tell you more than that as this year is the first time any of mine have gone - so not an endorsement of any sort, just a heads up this is out there kind of post.

This is in association with the Youth Hostel Association...just got an email from them they are doing 2 for the price 1 late availability deals.

Click here to find out more.

Hope this is of use to some of you. Mine are all going (including Phas Jr - his ASD was no problem for them), the thing is well organised and , it seems, all adults CRB checked. Can't tell you more than that as this year is the first time any of mine have gone - so not an endorsement of any sort, just a heads up this is out there kind of post.

Thanks for that information, I will look into it for my two it will be good for them, which one are yours going on

S*

Susie did their survival skills course last year.... she totally loved it. She was a bit wobbly when I first dropped her off, but soon palled up with a couple of other girls and had a great week. She was filthy when I picked her up and her carefully packed bag of toiletries were not even opened :o:lol: but other than that she enjoyed herself, building camps, cooking and eating ants :sick: and all that other survival stuff.

Lauren