Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frangipani

How did the big day out go

Guest hallyscomet

Hi,

Sorry I couldnt make it :lol: how did it go, any piccies, please PM me if you dont want to post them on here

>:D<<'>

Cheers

H.

Hi Hailey -

well, it seemed like everyone enjoyed themselves (I know i did) and it was great putting faces to names...

Amazing thing was there were all these AS/ASD kids playing beautifully together and really mixing it up, but no tears/tantrums etc etc... In fact, the 'roughest' kid of the lot was this little NT fella who just sort of joined in...

The older 'kids' (ouch - sorry, but not all quite made teens, so if that sounds patronising it's not how it's meant) were all really cool/laid back, and seemed to go out of their way to help with the smaller ones... Not something you see every day. No doubt when things get to them they really get to them - but in between those times I think the 'nature' of these young people was far more accepting, appreciative and less judgemental than most of their NT peers... probably a sweeping generalisation, and completely unfair on one meeting, but I thought they we're all cool as Kim Deal :thumbs::D

Oh - and i got driven so could drink two pints of the blackstuff for my lunch! :thumbs::thumbs:

Photo's - someone had a camera, but I'm hoping it wasn't working! Somebody said i looked 'windswept' - I thouight more 'sack of ****!!!!' :o

L&P

BD :lol:

It was pretty squally out there we kept having to dodge the rain. I have to say though that the sun was out earlier in the day, and the day before as well.

Some photos were taken: I took one, but I think some people whose children were in them would prefer they weren't made public. Which is actually an excellent excuse because ssh.. I'm still learning to work my digital camera and wouldn't know how to post pics even if I wanted to! :huh::huh::lol:

K x