Sign in to follow this  
Lynden

A little Yay for my wee man

We flew down to London last Friday (just me and the kids to say with hubby in his flat - last time before he moves home!) and as I posted a while back I was a little concerned about it.

When we got on the flight though, the cabin crew just assumed Logan was younger than he is and gave me a lap belt :clap::clap: That avoided all sorts of problems because I knew by the way he was clinging if I'd tried to put him down he would have lost it. He didn't like the airport much, but was a wee star on the plane.

And he's generally been fairly relaxed all week. We've spent a lot of time outside, which he always seems to prefer, but we even stayed with friends in their new house which was unfamiliar to him and I expected him to have a fair few meltdowns but he was so well behaved :-)

His big sister was as good as gold all week too and its refreshing because I've been worried about the both of them and of course they both were good.

And now we are home it'll all be back to normal :blink::D

Lynne x

Edited by Lynden

Well done Logan! :thumbs::thumbs:

It's a funny thing this - how little changes can matter so much and huge, huge changes seem to hardly impact at all. I think it's the intensity of 'focus' our kids have; they invest so much of their security in the details that as long as those details remain intact they can handle anything.

I suppose it's sort of like the 'security blanket' thing you get with smaller kids... they can take on the world so long as they've got that dirty bit of cloth in their hands!

Congrats to the rest of you too - whatever it is that Logan does invest his security in, it was obviously intact throughout the whole trip :thumbs::thumbs:

L&P

BD :D

Excellent :D. Pleased it went well.