• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Salvador

Mr Salvador

Snowdon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Interests:Fixing machinery like petrol 2strokes, electronic and white goods and computers. Sci-fi like alien, star trek, star wars, stargate.. Any others stars I missed? RTS games Like CC and total war series. Conversation about theoretical physics, space time and relativity. Languages. Learning new things and cooking (which often involves some or all of the above). I like talking even tho I don't like meeting people, if the subject matter is in my skillset I can talk else nay. Also like like logic puzzles and solving problems

Posted 26 March 2016 - 10:15 PM

Hi everyone

Back from a while out

In case anyone wondered my ex kickedcme oit because she couldnt cope with autism

She said if I ever get myself sorted to come back!

Then I read about cardinal sins parents do to aspies and the ones my parents didnt do to me...she did

Like making us feel that we are broken and need to ne fixed!

Grr

So now im homeless and autistic but feel free again so all is not too bad

Hope everyone is well

Peace and blessings all round x

#2 trekster

trekster

Mt McKinley

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3600 posts
  • Interests:stamp collecting, cross stitching, playmobil, star trek, liverpool fc, computers

Posted 27 March 2016 - 01:07 PM

Welcome back I hope you find somewhere to settle down soon.

#3 Mr Salvador

Mr Salvador

Snowdon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Interests:Fixing machinery like petrol 2strokes, electronic and white goods and computers. Sci-fi like alien, star trek, star wars, stargate.. Any others stars I missed? RTS games Like CC and total war series. Conversation about theoretical physics, space time and relativity. Languages. Learning new things and cooking (which often involves some or all of the above). I like talking even tho I don't like meeting people, if the subject matter is in my skillset I can talk else nay. Also like like logic puzzles and solving problems

Posted 05 April 2016 - 02:25 PM

Thankyou

Im a little closer to being housed. I have a psychiatrist who is tryingito help with that

Feel much better with diagnosis out the way

Like a big weight lifted

#4 positive_about

positive_about

Snowdon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:Web design and development, computing, poetry, railways, photography, football (Reading FC).

Posted 07 April 2016 - 11:48 AM

Welcome back, sorry to hear you have become homeless! - i hope you can find somewhere to live soon.  My ex-wife didn't tolerant my 'quietness' and other difficulties, so I ended up being kicked out - it was painful but it was a turning point in my life, and it was good to move on from what I later realised was a very negative and controlling relationship.

#5 Mr Salvador

Mr Salvador

Snowdon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 07:31 PM

Yes negative and controlling! My ex eas like that bit blamed me...as if autism was the root of all her problems. ..heartless

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users