Sign in to follow this  
Gold MD

So, the sheriff who deals with my charges wants me to go back to Autism Initiatives for support...

Anyway, I just want to hear from you lot what you think of this in your feedback.

I had support from Autism Initiatives in Edinburgh for a number of years, and had been faced with a multitude of annoying issues over the past several years due to being infatuated with my female caregivers. I've talked about the chaos that ensued over this mess many times on the forums in the past, as well as beginning various threads at other forums on the Internet cataloging everything that has occurred; I believe the user 'trekster' and various other members offered commentary in prior threads on the Asperger and ASD UK Online Forum.

So what's been happening as of late? I'm on various supervision orders due to breaches of bail, and for breaching the court orders in general, all over committing analogous offenses. These orders are due to expire in March.

Basically, I was agitated that I could not make things up to my former key worker and other people from the company that I fell out with, and I also lost my supported accommodation. So it resulted in a lot of major issues because I was unable to leave things well enough alone, and I was also in jail many times on remand. The latest problems arose because of an actress on Twitter. When she blocked me, I got my panties in a twist, so she ended up contacting other film makers to get me put on a no-no list. The reason this was a breach was because I was ordered to stay off social media, with websites such as Twitter and Facebook being disallowed. The police were obviously contacted as well. They also came to speak to me regarding me annoying the director of an upcoming film, because he refused to cast me as an extra.

While that perhaps isn't fair, there is bomb that can be done about other people spreading reports. Once you end up getting a bad rep, or you get slandered in that manner, it's just going to be a lost cause. People that communicate with each other in clannish cliques do update one another on problematic situations, and that's just how the land lays.

Sadly, getting new support from social services proved tough. They found me a few guys from another agency in early 2016. Unfortunately, their poor flexible support meant they were relatively unhelpful, and they were not able to get support shifts arranged for special events either, which to me indicated there was little point in keeping them around. Also, I suspected that my court supervisor (who contacts social services) would have utilized the workers as stool pigeons to keep an eye on me.

The sheriff agreed that I'm in a state of limbo, and should be in receipt of help; I had to see a psychologist twice so she could prepare a report, and I was able to freely express my frustration at the system. I'm also awaiting alternate accommodation, because living with my family is not easy. The house we're bunched up in is very cluttered, and I think the house is rather clammy too. So the sheriff and my lawyer agreed I need support. Therefore, I could just work with men only, and not have women for support at all. However, there's no other autism-specific support agency in the UK besides Autism Initiatives, it appears.

What do you think of Autism Initiatives or Number 6 in Edinburgh helping me again?