Sign in to follow this  
Gold MD

I'm so bored and stressed out!

I've been waiting weeks to find out what was going on with that new Avengers movie regarding the recruitment of extras (the locals who play the stock background civilians). Then it turns out they only want to cast people from England despite this movie being set in Scotland. Yeah, work that one out.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/fury-avengers-movie-makers-snub-10188285

People slander me on social media too so I don't get roles in indie films, which that Avengers movie isn't, but you can gather that I feel fed up. Since they likely do this in private messages, it is hard to get anything done about it, and I know who is possibly doing this, yet I cannot prove it. So in other words, it's speculation. But I just have a hunch, because I've seen people I had hassle from posting on Facebook pages for films being made in my town. Then if I asked about being an extra, I either got blocked or they gave a made up excuse acting nice to put me off, when I was about work for extras they tried to say they did not need (yet they cleared stated they wanted extras, so it was clearly just me getting fobbed off). Since a few idiots don't like me over some stuff I said on Twitter, they tell people like other directors local to them, for example, to omit me from being involved in any of their movies. But again, it cannot be proven.

I get this horrible burning feeling in my body; I do have a high intake of sugar. So I think I'm just eating rubbish because I am very depressed, fed up, or something.

Most of the day, I just go online and that is not healthy either. That's pretty much it for my routine, every single day, because I have no social life at all, and I certainly have no confidence left - and I have anxiety issues. I also still live with my family. The house we stay in is very cluttered as my sister had to move all her stuff out of her flat. When the law cost my sister her kids, she got less money and the rent arrears for her flat got too high. Now my dad has put up two sheds in the garden for to store all her junk, and there is certainly a lot of it.

I just feel so tired, and bored. I've been wanting my own flat. It takes ages when it comes to getting one from the council. They make people bid 3 times a week for months. It just never ends. They put me on 'homeless priority' in the fall of last year. It is just a monotony.