Sign in to follow this  
UltraMum

Games to suit your family

Just came across a reference to these on Tony attwood's site:

"Taylor-made Games" by Elana Taylor, are a series of specifically designed games that are customized to fit your family's special needs. Based on your responses to the detailed questionnaire we provide, your game will be "taylor-made" for your child and family. What makes these games unique, is that the standard game board can be used over and over again with newly designed sets of cards that address your family's changing needs. The game board is also reversible and can be used to track issues and behavioral goals identified when playing the game. When new issues arise, you will be able to contact us for updated cards to keep your game fresh and relevant.

"Taylor-made Games" are designed to meet the needs of the whole family. They focus on behavioral and emotional issues such as anger, aggression and anxiety. Family dynamics issues such as sibling difficulties, blended families, death of a parent or sibling, divorce and adoption. As well as, other issues which may include peer pressure, social or communication challenges, sexuality and drugs or alcohol. The games provide a safe, comfortable environment to address these sensitive issues in a fun interactive play format. They also create an open forum for discussion, that may not be achieved through traditional means.

Hi Ultramum - really sorry, but I had to delete the link because it broke forum rules - we do not have direct links to commercial services...

Anyone interested could PM Ultramum for details. This is no reflection on the product mentioned whatsoever, and were it available through high street retailers we would be happy allow a link to the product description and details.

L&P

BD

Edited by baddad

on the subject of games my little boy has started playing guess who and he loves ot :D Its also helping him learn questions and answers!

Thanks UM - :D

Of course, if your as cheap as me - you can make something similar with some imagination and a laminator! (I've made lots of bits for work....and snuck a few home! :whistle::lol: ).