Sign in to follow this  
clintess

does anyone have this problm?

ive had twice in eight weeks ,two parents individual times of late stopping asking school saying my ds2 is being aggressive in the playground.i did warn the school this could happen and wanted to prevent it when he first started there(his 7).school are great and seem to be pretive of him but never the less i don t want thisto keep happening. he is not statemented as of yet which hopefully will happen this year and the salt are supposing to be referring him to an ed psy due to his behaver.i deal with the parents by taking them into the school to discuss with the classroom teacher(whom is very experienced and very aware of ds2 needs) does anyone have any advice please.

Hi I think you are doing exactly the right thing in taking the parents in to talk to the teacher.If the behaviour is in school time then it is up to the parents to talk to the school.The class teacher should talk to you about what you feel happy to have said-as your child's needs are confidential and should not be talked about without consent.However it is inapropriate of parents to be asking you.

You would also be within your rights to tell them you do not wish to discuss the matter-full stop-if you are not happy about the parent's approach.Karen