Sign in to follow this  
onlycrazygal

independant ed phyche visit

please excuse not bin about much guys,im in so much pain its hard to stand.

i hate it when im like this, think its the busy christmas week that has hit hard....

not sure if ive said but independant ed psyche paid a visit this week, Conclusion being that cons scores indicated he did have aspergers, also she refered to him having severe ocd,tourettes were the symtoms came out of his own mouth i wasnt even in the room with him.

connah said, i told her everything mum, about school, and having to go into the toilets to shout , and at camhs where i did the same thing.how he would have to keep his foot constantly tapping on the floor how he would tap with his hands and hold an object in his hands until it felt right to let go....

how he had to pick at his nails till they were short and sore and count every object in every room he entered.his many phobias and how he felt kids didnt like him because of his high pitch screeching an the way he repeats everything to himself.

she asked him how often he felt he had to do certain things in a day.? he said , all the time, everywhere, im doing it now.....and as he was talking to her he was shuffling his deck of fantastic four cards, (his latest obsession collection) he said im shuffling cards and cant stop.

she said, ok, so what would happen if i took the cards from you, he said , i dont know , but you wont will you ??? please dont...

connah said, as he was telling her about stuff, he thought she was going to cry and wondered why ?

hugs,

paula

It sounds positive visit , how do you feel it went?Hope you feel better sonn.

Wow what a brave son you have!! I feel very proud of him and i dont know him!!!! Hopefully at last you have a good professional on your side. Really hope you have a good christmas. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>