Sign in to follow this  
smiley

Shrink Rap...

It's 'interviews' with five celebrities - running every evening this week, interesting stuff.

Stephen Fry tonight, facinating, not sure who the others will be other than Robin Williams...

Anyone else caught this (on more4)?? What do you think of it??

:)

Didn't realise it was on everynight !

I watched the Sharon Osborne one last night I felt a bit of a voyeur as she spoke of really personal stuff, have read alot of it in her book but it seemed different watching her talk about her life, Pamela worked with Sharon to explain how perhaps the behaviours came about, but I did find Pamela to be a bit intimidating as she seemed to really stare.

Interesting watching though and would have really liked to have seen Stephen, must remember to watch tomorrow night thanks for the reminder Smiley.

Clare x

I watched a bit last night, didn't really get into it - not a big fan of sharon - and as you said, wasn't very comfortable (??) viewing.

David Blunkett tomorrow - not sure what i'll make of that one...... :unsure:

:)

Is this some sort of 'psychiatrist couch' programme?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... Not sure. I think it would depend very much on who - someone like Steven Fry very interesting, but I think many 'celebs' would talk more about who they want the public to think they are than who they really are, which would sort of defeat the purpose and get blummin annoying to boot!

Still, if it's on BBC3 or 4 or something it'll no doubt go on loop, so i can cherrypick the celebs I AM interested in!

L&P

BD :D

Is this some sort of 'psychiatrist couch' programme?

Yup, that's what i was thinking. Mondays' one has Sharon Ozbourne - didn't like that one at all.

But, i like My Fry anyhow - so maybe found it more enjoyable because of that....????? Not sure.