Sign in to follow this  
loulou

taking things literally

Hi,

I've been driven mad today by my hyper boy. I forgot to give his afternoon Ritalin, so i've been paying the price for it ever since :rolleyes: . I didn't give it late because then he'll be up all night (although i'm beginning to wish i had).

He's been sooooooooooo hyper, i don't know how i ever coped with him like this before he went on meds.

Anyway, i finally had enough of him jumping all over the place and jabbering non-stop so i shouted,

"Right, you have 2 minutes to calm down, or you're going straight to bed!"

He then went TOTALLY crazy, jumping and screaming like a maniac. I asked him what he was doing and he said,

"I have 2 minutes to calm down. So i'm going mad for 2 minutes!"

Serves me right really :lol:

Loulou xx

Hehehhheeehheeeeee. You cant argue with that one can you? Maybe next time you will have to tell him he has 10 seconds. lol

Take care

when i told our ds to shake a leg,went thrugh 5 minutes later and you guessed it he was still shaking a leg,dh found it really funny but i couldn't,maybe after my oldest son's phsycologist has said she thinks i have AS myself i can completely relate to my sons reasoning, which i always have and couldn't give a s**t what anyone else thought.

I have to say having read a really good book lately(author you know who you are and i am ever grateful to you for writing this book ).

I now know what my 18 yr old and myself have gone thrugh all these years and subsequentlymy other 2 kids with AS (diagnosed) and i will carry on fighting and will not stop until my kid's are safe ,secure and recieving all the help they deserve.

Sorry for the rant,authorities are really annoying me today,they get a holiday at easter,what do we get,wheres the respite when they decide to head to the seaside!!!

Really sorry for going off topic but i just had to get it out my system all at once.

Hehehhheeehheeeeee. You cant argue with that one can you? Maybe next time you will have to tell him he has 10 seconds. lol

Take care

LOL we had a good one the other week with my son. We were at our karate lesson and the teacher was discussing an upcoming competition that some of the students were going to be in.

Sensei "you have to watch x person when they are fighting as they are a good kicker, very quick. But he just uses his right leg, thats all he's got"

DS "he does karate when he's only got 1 leg?"

me <bump> that was when i collapsed in a fit of giggles after imagining a 1 legged fighter in a karate fight trying to kick!

Sarah

Me: are you looking forward to the party?

J: :unsure: yes.... over there..... :lol:

Me: he gets Unemployment Benefit.

J: theres no benefit in unemployment! :lol: