Sign in to follow this  
claire33

Help PLease

Hi All

I posted a while ago saying that my sons so called father was asking for contact, which i have denied him, due to the fact no god can come of it.

Basically he hasnt seen him for almost 2 yrs and he is setteled alot more now, he is not the same child he was back then.

But he has alot of issues and problems which he is getting some help for( not as much as i would like)

However he is now taking me to court, i feel that if its granted its going to cause alot of harm and k will end up going back to where he was 2 yrs ago, its not fair on him and it is killing me to think that he is going to destroy him all over again.

What can i do??????

Anyone PLease???????

Unless there are very good reasons it is likel >:D<<'> y he will get some kind of visitation. It sounds like you need some legal advice regarding this, it could be visits are through a 3rd party ie centre etc.

Legal advice would help you prepare your case ie get medical evidence etc so that anything is done in a very supportive way for your son.

Hi pumpkinpie

Ill give you a few basic reasons why ive denied it so far

when k was going down he came back mentally and physically ill

he would take fits

his behaviour was uncontrollable in school and at home

he wasnt getting him changed or washed

he would leave him with his mother to go out

he has no understanding of k,s problems

the windows in the house were put out with a bat

he lives in a house with his girlfriend and 2 kids (2 bedroomed house)

when i told him he needs routine he took no notice basically (hes the father he knows best

he has been in prison in the last few months for violence

charged with assault on my sister and my neice

i could go on forever

Hiya,

Not sure if i can offer you any advice about your situation.......... but,

I was in a similar situation to you a few years ago - my son's behaviour was dreadful after a visit with his daddy. I didn't believe it was the right environment for him - and, as you have said, there was no willingness to understand or accomodate our sons' needs........ I could go on and on, my ex-partner was very abusive towards me - it wasn't a great time :(

In the end - i took him to court. It was the best decision i made. I contacted the CAB, who helped me throughout. I spoke to my sons' school - who were willing to write a letter stating M's behaviour dramatically changed after visitation...

Now - four/five years later, M see's his dad every other weekend. It has been a very long hard slog, and at times i didn't think it would/could work. But it has............

CAB would be a good starting point - >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>