Sign in to follow this  
witsend

Never a dull moment....

There I was just replying to Lizzies post about school traumas, feeling angry on her behalf and musing about how badly the system treats our kids, when Ds appeared having had a bath!! This is quite exciting in itself because he's only just recently started to 'do baths' and even more recenlty he 'does baths' now on his own!!! :thumbs: Anyway he appeared having bathed and got PJ's on but with his hair very wet, I was astounded becaused he doesn't wash his hair like EVER, but was gonna play it cool and not mention it until I realised.....he had washed his hair with shampoo but hadn't washed it out - at all!! :rolleyes:

The back of his head was just like full of bubbles :lol: For some reason this has made me chuckle and cheered me up ( I'm obviously losing the plot completely :lol: ). What was even better was when I told him about the bubbles there was no meltdown he just laughed!!! And he let me wash them out!!

I know it doesn't sound much but it really is quite an event here :lol: .

Cheers - luv Witsend.

steve will only wash his hair with soap and wont wash it out :crying:

if he come in with shampoo i would pass out with shock!!

glad you had a chuckle :lol::lol: