Sign in to follow this  
lynyona

made us smile

Yesterday kieran was on his xbox 360 a racing game of some sort (what else is there lol) and dh said to him ive brought your tea there kieran and he just looked around and said dont you know its illegal to eat while your driving and he said it so seriously.

lynn

Yesterday kieran was on his xbox 360 a racing game of some sort (what else is there lol) and dh said to him ive brought your tea there kieran and he just looked around and said dont you know its illegal to eat while your driving and he said it so seriously.

lynn

its the serious voice they say it in which makes me laugh so much :lol:

I sometimes wish id have written down some of the classic things he s said over the years he came out with a classic one the other week we laughed till we cried but i cant remember for the life of me what it was or even what it was to do with.

When at the TEACCH course one of the students came in with a name badge for the person who was doing the lecturer (one of the heads of a center for TEACCH in North Carolina). The lecturer said after recieving his badge why don't you say hello to the group. He then started to walk around looking a bit dazed shaking the hands of every one on the front table. It makes you feel better when you realise that people who have been working with students on the spectrum for so long still trip up at times. It was a cute gesture though and made everyone in the group smile. I think all the students found it a bit difficult when all members of the group were together though.