Sign in to follow this  
JsMum

A post that has disapeared or did I dreamt it?

I did a reply to a post about a poll for DLA and it asked various questions and I added a post, I think its main discussion was how helpful the benefit was and how difficult it is to get it, I cant find it now? did I amagine this post now, if not where has the post gone?

JsMum

Thankyou for having a try but its not the one you linked, it was more about income and if because you have a child has ASD/AS it has made it harder to earn, and if your DLA helps bridge the gap because maybe some have had to leave their jobs and become full time carers, it was an interesting post and had very similair percentage bars at the beginning.

I cant find it anywhere?

JsMum

Sorry - I'll have another look - how long ago was it and can you remember any other keywords in the thread?

In the meantime have you tried searching through all your own posts via your profile?

K x

Could it be this one?

DLA Research

Mumble :)

:thumbs:>:D<<'> >:D<<'> :notworthy: Thats it, thankyou, so the heading had no DLA heading it, which is why I couldnt find it very easily, I really thought I was having dreams where I was typing posts then and I was worried it may of been a sign I was soo adicted to this site I cant distinguish the difference between real life and dreaming.

Well done mumble, and thankyou kathryn for trying as well, :wub:

JsMum