Sign in to follow this  
darky

I*ea hanging seat

I just had to put this up. I got my girl this swing seat, its perfect for a child that needs to keep moving. we have moved now and got more space, so now my girl has a proper play room. We put this up today, and she LOVES it. Its a bargain as well. You can hang it to the ceiling or you can attatch it to a large swing frame. she can spin in it as well. Its amazing. :thumbs: I hope no one minds me putting the link up.

swingthinglinkyplinkything

I thought it might be useful for someone. If I*ea don't deliever it to your area, you can buy it off ebay for a few pounds more. You do have to buy the ceiling anchors seperately, plus you have to find the ceiling joists. that wasnt easy!!

Edited by baddad

Reminded me for a while there of that old song about the 'telephone man' ...

You can hang it in the kitchen

you can hang it in the hall

you can hang it in the bathroom

hang it anywhere at all......

Seriously it looks GREAT, but max weight of 100KG ? what's that in old money? Can I have a go??

Thinking about it, I guess technically it does break the rools to have the direct link, so I'll copy it in a mo and stick up a link to the photo rather than 'commercial website'... If you see an 'edited by baddad' that'll be what it is, OK?

Meanwhile, while we're all in the mood for a swing swong sing song:

Well, I'm the king o' the swingers

The jungle vip

I reached the top and had to stop......etc etc

L&P

BD :D

sorry about that about the link, thanks for sorting it out!! 100 kilos is a lot of weight. Roughly translated its almost 16 stone. That would obviously depend on how you anchor it. I should imagine you would need to nut and bolt right through the joist to carry that much weight to be on the safe side. I could not get over how cheap it is!! It comes with an inflatable cusion you put inside and the child can have a firm cusion or soft depending on what they want.

I have one sat in the wardrobe - I dont want to put it up here because we're in a rental property since we moved. Its never been used but it does look excellent.

Lynne x

Looks great > we have the egg chair from the same place its got a hood that you can pull right down and hide it also spins round . Its only chid size though not chance of me fitting my big butt in it unless want the fire men round to lever me out . (now theres an idea ) lol :rolleyes:

Edited by dolly