Sign in to follow this  
DaisyProudfoot

Stressing out again

Well, I said I'd be back when he started again and Martin has started stressing out again but bless him I don't think I can blame him. :tearful:

There's a new kid just recently joined their class at school and he's also Aspergers. Naturally having to deal with the change to a new school the poor kids stressed out himself and because he's been told by the teacher that Martin's also Aspie he's clinging to Martin like a drowning man.

Martin's finding it somewhat of a handful >:D<<'> He's doing his best to advise the lad on how to deal with his difficulties but its not easy. Apparently Martin (and his sister) are the only kids in the class the poor lad hasn't screamed at so far.

Martin's doing his level best to support the kid but he has his own problems to deal with. In a way I think it's my fault too because I told Martin to be more accommodating with the lad because he knows what it's like dealing with change. Hey ho! :rolleyes:

Anyway - hope you're all keeping well and hello to all the many newbies (who are probably oldies) by now that I haven't spoken to yet. Is the Batcave still the life and soul of the party or does it need another good dust out again. Hobnob crumbs go mouldy you know.

Anyways - best get reading some posts.

Cheers

Daisy xx

eeekkk....where's me fairy? If you pardon the comment.

Edited by DaisyProudfoot