Sign in to follow this  
soraya

An awfull evening

Went to work this evenin, left Nick with his Dad, at 7.00 Nick comes into the restaurant where i work swearing and demanding i go home as he has had an argument with his Dad.I calmed him down gave him a drink and told him to go to his uncles house {round the corner} He agreed to so this but an hour later he was back saying he was upset and was going to ride his bike in front of the next car, or throw himself in front of a train, he then ran out of the restaurant and cycled off. It was so hard to keep working, we had a full restaurant and i couldnt go after him, but i couldnt do my job prpperly and got lots of things wrong!!! {luckly my boss is very understanding} Anyway Nick came back at 10.15 and tried to say sorry, but i am sick of him doing this, it happens most evenings i work, i told him he couldnt ride home as it was dark, and told him to put his bike in the car and come home with me. Well wrong move!! He went intoa rage and ended up cycling home in the dark on the road, leaving me worried sick. He came home at 10.45 full of apologies but my husband Richard says his bike will be banned for 2 weeks. Nick has not been to school since easter and loves riding his bike in the evenings as it gets him out and gives him exercise, do you guys thinks we are being too harsh on him? Nick is 13 and i am really worn out with worrying about him all the time!!