Sign in to follow this  
lisa35

ANY ONLINE PEN PAL SEEKERS??

Hello!!!!! Im Joe Male 11 anyonewant an online pen pal?? If not does anyone know any good websites to talk 2 people like me???????????!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!Because its the School hols and im moving 2 secondry school and all my current mates are busy getting fussed by there mums/dads so ive thought,why not have an online pen pal??? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN ANYONE BE MY ONLINE PEN PAL???????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S it doesnt have to last the holidays, we can be friends 4 as long as you like??????????!!!!!!!!!!!! If you say no: :crying: if you say yes!!!!!!!!: >:D<<'> :notworthy::rolleyes::thumbs:

Hi Joe Male

Will try and get OJ to have a chat with you tomorrow. He is 11 and will be moving up to secondary school in september.... be in touch.

Stella x

Dear Joe

My name is Oliver and I am 11 and I am a boy. I've got Tourettes and Aspergers and I am also moving up to secondary but only 1 person I know is going there and all the rest are going to different schools.

I would like to be your penpal cos it sounds cool!!

Oliver

ps - do you like fantasy, pokemon or yu-gi-oh? :robbie::pepsi:

Hi Oliver, like to be you're pen pal too, do you have hotmail? Joe

A bit about myself:I like: coke(im even drinking a bottle now!!) :pepsi: I like to dance :dance: I like films :star: I like music :band: I like animals :robbie: Im like this when I have coke!! :bounce: !!!!!

Hope to hear from you soon :thumbs:

P.S I am on my holiday to Greece from 5th August-20th August :thumbs:

hi Joe

I have some Dr Who cards I might be able to send you. I go on holiday to Spain on 18th August to 1st september so will have to be in touch when we are back. I will get my mum to pm my hotmail address. Where are you going in Greece we went to Crete last year and I am half Greek!

Bye

Oliver

hi Joe

I have some Dr Who cards I might be able to send you. I go on holiday to Spain on 18th August to 1st september so will have to be in touch when we are back. I will get my mum to pm my hotmail address. Where are you going in Greece we went to Crete last year and I am half Greek!

Bye

Oliver

Hi, we re back from our hols w went to Zakynthos,Alikinas,

Had a great time,never known any one half greek!

Started high school,extremely busy,there are 15,00 students,will email tomorrow and my mum has sent her email adress,have you started high school? :jester::unsure::rolleyes:

Joe