pearl

Shampoo!!!!!

You might save me hours of searching.

OK, I'm looking for an all in one shower gel/shampoo/conditioner for my mum, to make life simple for her. If she takes just one bottle into the shower she stands a fighting chance of using it in all her important little places. If you know of one, please share.

Thankyou >:D<<'>

Hi Pearl - I use one called 'wash and go' It's a shampoo and conditioner all in one and handy as I go swimming with kids alot and have to be very quick in the shower

xx

Radox do a shampoo/body wash for men that I used to get for Auriel when he was in residesi.

If she likes the small of ordinary Radox bath soaky stuff, this might do??

Boho :dance:

Pearl, green baby do a shampoo/bodywash that is quite nice it doesnt condition though but you could use a light leave in conditioner out of the shower if it is still required and lush do shampoo bars that are great!

Nicola

Its a kids one, but Halos and Horns (you get it in any of the big supermarkets) do a hair and body wash and its an orangy one so not too 'babyish' either. Would probably work. I've seen me using it if its in the shower LOL

Lynne x

Hi hun,

I buy one for mum - i normally choose the more organic of them - because she'll sometimes forget or miss washing off bits, and more harsh products can cause irritation. T*sc* (sorry Bads - can i say that?? :unsure: ) do a good natural range, smells lovely too. She uses the shampoo/shower gel combo.

Most of the 'natural stuff' can be used as shower gel and shampoo. :thumbs:

There are lots for men, the ex used to use them to make his weekly shower and hair wash simpler. Seen as you rinse them off, I wouldn't imagine they'd leave your mum smelling like a bloke (and there are worse things you could smell like anyway). Alternatively, any old shampoo/conditioner combined is going to make your skin clean anyway, isn't it?

Yes, I'll try anything really. Would just like something feminine & grown up for her if poss, but so simple its foolproof. Course theres no guarantee she'll actually use it! Mind of her own, my mum. :notworthy:

I am new to this, it is taking me days to get on to the Forum but not had any success. Tesco does shampoo's etc all in ones.

I have a son who is 14yrs and has Aspergers. Wouild like to chat to mums and dads etc. Bigmo

Welcome bigmo >:D<<'>

Loads of us with teenage lads on here, you are in the right place! Any probs finding your way around just ask, someone will know the answer.