soraya

Good News

I thought I would share my good news with you all, NICK HAS BEEN IN SCHOOL ALL WEEK!!!! he hasent jumped off the mini bus at all, we seem to have cracked it by letting him phone me halfway through the journey, he is like a different child, and i am a relaxed mum, long may it last!! :):) His behaviour in school has been fantastic and he is getting "star of the week" from school. I am just going into town to get him halo 3 as a reward, a bit extravigant but thats what DLA is for!! :rolleyes:

Fantastic! Well done Nick!! >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> and :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Keep it up!

(what is a halo3 ? :unsure: Sounds like something very special)

Curra

No wonder I didn't know! M is not into games anymore, he's now "obsessed" with Painter, an art software ,it cost me an arm and a leg, DLA was not enough :lol:

Curra

Soraya,

Great news, think you were well over due a break through like this.

Well Done Nick, hope you get yto enjoy a peaceful weekend whilst he is glued to halo 3

Clare x x x

Thanks everyone, we are having a nice weekend thanks to halo 3!! Nick wont get off the game, i feel a bit guilty letting him play it all day,but am enjoying the peace and quiet!! :thumbs::thumbs:

That,s great news. :thumbs: I am getting my peace and quiet quota thanks to halo 3 too! Hence why I can sit and post here and enjoy a nice glass of wine. :thumbs:

Luv Witsend.