sesley

A family day out

Both of us had no work committments today,its the second weeks of Scottish School holidays and thought we would spend it together ,it was interesting, the first task was to find a Etch A Sketch, hes been wanting one since july when we saw a broken one in Woolworths, so we found one in Argos (even if it does say Girls toy on it)and very happy he was to get it, we looked at simular toys in Early Learning Centre,but they were not Etch a Sketch and he wasn,t interested,then we went to big M place for some chips and he happily waited in the queue to make the order followed us to the seating and ate 200 calories of M's chips :thumbs: then we went to the Aqua dome a sports and swimming leisure centre, and he actually fancied going down the flumes :unsure: he queue jumped a bit got himself to the front and down he went :rolleyes: no fear :ninja: ran around a bit till :whistle: blowing life guards told me to keep a tighter rain on him, he's, Autistic i said he is just lively and has no fear ,still the telling off was enough :robbie: but he so enjoyed the whole day and so far has kept his pants clean :rolleyes: i showed him the sink full i had ready for the wash,i even got him to have a go at cleaning his own pants hoping he would be dissgusted enough to make more effort to keep them clean,so far so good. :rolleyes: when time to get out and dressed he did make more effort to dress and dry himself so thats a step forward :ninja: back home hes scoffed toast started to raid the biscuit tin and loves the Etch A Sketch. :thumbs: so all in all a good afternoon of taking him to places where he had to deal with queueing, go Wheeee on a elavator and dressing himself and having fun,so going into a busy shopping centre is not so stressful anymore :thumbs: and i got him away from the TV world :thumbs: