Sign in to follow this  
phoenix

bad start to the day

jon came home from school yesterday talking about a test he had to take but wouldnt tell me what for, this morning he refused to go to school because of this test, it was then he told me about this test, some muppet at school had told jon to be a good boy for mummy and they would let him play with a certain toy, then casualy added 'consider it a little test' (if your good you get this toy sort of thing), he took this literally and insisted he had to stay home today so he can show me how good he can be, i had to dress him and take him to school, but in the cloakroom he started kicking his bag and running into walls headbutting them, at this point 3 teachers were waching him and one of them was the senco, none of them have witnessd this before. it turns out yesterday he was again, sent to the heads office for solitry confinment, which has obvoiusly had a knock on effect, (again) yet they still wont change thier policy on on to punish bad behaviour, i feel really bad for forcing him to go to school especialy when he thinks hes being really good by doing what he was told, and its just made him more anxious and confused him even more, but i had a interveiw today and couldnt cope with jon home and now i feel selfish