Sign in to follow this  
BusyLizzie100

autism on Channel 4

Hi, anyone know anything more about this?

I've heard that the Channel 4 news on Saturday (17 Nov) at 6.30pm is going to feature a story about a boy with autism and issues surrounding delegated SEN funding. Should be interesting, particularly as I understand the child in question is under the same LEA as me.

Lizzie xx

Hi, anyone know anything more about this?

I've heard that the Channel 4 news on Saturday (17 Nov) at 6.30pm is going to feature a story about a boy with autism and issues surrounding delegated SEN funding. Should be interesting, particularly as I understand the child in question is under the same LEA as me.

Lizzie xx

Lizzie,

Have not heard anything about it, but will certainly be having a look, thanks for letting us know.

Clare x x x

I think that you are correct although I was not sure what day this was going out. Eirwen Grenfell-Essam, from Network 81, was interviewed by C4 about this. My hubby is a Director of Network 81 and Eirwen sent him a text to say that she had just done the interview earlier this week, but was not sure when it was going out.

It might have something to do with the article that was in the Guardian earlier this week, again Eirwen was interviewed for that to and it was about children with SEN not getting what they need and delegated funding.

Here is a link to the article - http://education.guardian.co.uk/egweekly/s...2209706,00.html

Cat

Edited by Cat

They must have shelved this for another day - probably something much more important like the new 'Respect Party' tok centre stage :crying:

Cat

This is my LEA too so I'd be really interested to see this.

If it's definitely being aired, please someone give us another nudge nearer the time - I've got such a busy week ahead I'll probably forget to watch otherwise! :unsure:

K x

BUMP

This item is supposed to be on C4 News tonight - however there is nothing on their site relating to it. Maybe the data that has gone missing will turn it into the dead donkey again - hope not.

Cat