Sign in to follow this  
Frangipani

Aussie sunrise sorry too cloudy :D

Can someone please tell the kookaburras it 4.30 am I woke up and now I can't sleep.

Check this spot Aussie time 5.30 - 6.30am that would be 6.30 - 7.30pm your time. For the best sunrise. :D

Unfortunately the camera isn't true to life colour because of sea spray on the lense, but the colours are usually deep blue, purple violet, orange pink and various shades of gold.

So if you enjoy watching the sunrise this is Australia Sydney. There go the kookaburra's again, I thought they could do this to warn the sun is rising but no still pitch black. Quite an orchestra of birds at the moment.

Stay on the page that loads Dee Why beach, for a spectacular display over the sky and ocean.

http://www.coastalwatch.com/camera/cameras...mName=Dee%20Why

:thumbs:>:D<<'>

For a more spectacular display do a right click once loaded over the screen and zoom to theatre mode. Well worth it. It times out after two minutes. Just keep pressing play. :thumbs:

Edited by Frangipani

yeah, yeah, yeah - rub it in . . . :lol::P

It's just touching on 0 degrees celcius here - brrrrr!!! - and there's going to be a hard frost over night.

yeah, yeah, yeah - rub it in . . . :lol::P

It's just touching on 0 degrees celcius here - brrrrr!!! - and there's going to be a hard frost over night.

Oh sorry, I didn't realise that. Brrrr.

Its a bit slow coming up.

Will change the header to look now when it comes up its sooooo pretty :)

Heres some Aussie sunshine to warm you up. :)