Sign in to follow this  
shortcake

Spice Girls!!

Have just been told my sister in law has got me a ticket to the concert tommorrow night for my birthday, was never a fan of them but am looking forward to it has anyone else been or going? Is it very expensive at the 02 Arena and most importantly can you buy wine!!!!!

Edited by shortcake

oh how brilliant :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: ive never been to see spice girls or to o2 arwna,i hope you have a brilliant time

Not been my self but apparently its a fab show, I am sure you'll have a great time. If your planning to buy a T-shirt they are �30 quid each not sure about wine though, can find out later coz seeing a friend who went last week !!! David goes most nights so you might get to see him too, not really my type, but they say he looks better in the flesh !!!

Have fun !!!

Clare x x x

Hi.There are bars and restaurants of many popular chains at the O2 Arena.You should be able to get wine but it is expensive.Don't try and take a bootle in as I think they search bags. :rolleyes::rolleyes: We went to the O2 to see ice hockey earlier in the year.It is a fantastic veniew .The main drawback is transport.Whatever transport you are using don't expect to get out onto transport quickly-especially after a big event.Karen.