rainbow queen

how things are at present....xxx

hi everyone

after me posting some rather negative posts last time round thought id update on whats happening now.............

still having same problems with my son regarding anger and hitting and cant get him to calm down .

been in my gps -and told them tablets im on not working at all-so shes reffering me back to mh team as she cant change my meds back to ones i was on before.

so hopefully will be hearing from them this week-feel really down and embrassed about it all -as i feel everyone is involved in me and my sons life..............

seeing camhs on thur this week -ive sent letters in beforehand asking about meds and i dropped my cam corder off last week for the dr to watch-as my son acts like 2 different people-so wanted him to see whats going on at home.

i hope we get some help this week -my sons social worker is coming to appointment but hes trying to get my son to go on something else related to domestic violence as -he was 2 when i left there dad because of this-i know that it may well have also had a effect on my son but i dont feel this is the whole reason behind his anger .

just spent an hour dealing with it all again-

im going be changing his bedroom too soon-getting rid of metal bunk beds and going make it more of a relaxing room for him to chill in-took pc out and tv already-pc will be getting set up in living room and only used for reward for good behaviour and timed with timer.same with nintendo.....i think he has far too much control over things........

i think my mum going in hospital on mon for hip op has really made him upset -i took him to see her today-she was doing well but has got the trots now -her and another woman in same room so im hoping she gets over it as its holding her back a bit.

school have been good -had chat with asd teacher and hes got timetable to take in now everyday and come home with..

just hope camhs will listen about me asking about medication....hes so very sad all the time at home and nothing seems to make him happy-and hes spending hours at a time now getting in a state and unable to calm down .

thanks to everyone on this forum for all the support you give -id be really lost without it. >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'>

I have just read this and realise that I have already posted on the medication post, I am sure that the CAHMS will want to help and support your son, many medications sadly just dont suit some children, they will have to be open to the idea of trying another medication.

I am waiting for more help from CAMHS as thats all that seems to be on offer, we are using complimentary therapies too, sports remedial manipulative massage and we are waiting for more info on play therapy and childrens councilling.

I sure wish there was more theraputic interventions than just medication so we are looking into paying for somethings we cant no longer wait for on the NHS.

I hope that the apointment is hopeful and that you can get more answers soon.

JsMum

Guest Lya of the Nox

you sound very positive >:D<<'>

and i think your plan sounds brill

good luck with it

x

I have just read this and realise that I have already posted on the medication post, I am sure that the CAHMS will want to help and support your son, many medications sadly just dont suit some children, they will have to be open to the idea of trying another medication.

I am waiting for more help from CAMHS as thats all that seems to be on offer, we are using complimentary therapies too, sports remedial manipulative massage and we are waiting for more info on play therapy and childrens councilling.

I sure wish there was more theraputic interventions than just medication so we are looking into paying for somethings we cant no longer wait for on the NHS.

I hope that the apointment is hopeful and that you can get more answers soon.

JsMum

hi thanks

i love massages and am very good at doing them myself but my son wont let me near him-he dont like me touching him-which is a great shame as im sure he would really benifit from one -hes always stiff and tense -im looking into buying weighted blanket next....maybe i should try getting him to have one every night -he likes lavender oil....what happens is he either moans about me scracthing him or he starts giggling and then can not bear to be touched-so in all it never ends up relaxing at all. :rolleyes: