CupOT

IMPRESSED!!!

Our DD is transferring to secondary school in Sept. and I'm very impressed with the chosen school. After only finding out only last Monday she had got a place (The same school as her brother), I sneaked a quick word with the SENCo who was sitting idle at my sons Yr 8 consultation evening, explained situation about DD i.e. no diagnosis yet, but needs routine, behavioural problems, familiarity, literal thinking etc. etc. She was great she said copy all the past assessment reports on my DD with a covering letter of our concerns and she would follow up from there, her school should send this info but often 'goes missing'

WELL, gave all this to my son this morning to hand in - got home from work and answer phone message flashing - SENCo from the secondary school saying she felt the earlier we work out a programme for transition the better and can we phone to make an appointment! Hows that for speed! Hoping it continues in a positive manner! :pray: