Sign in to follow this  
ScienceGeek

Jobs

I've been thinking about jobs recently. I'm going to need to get a job over the summer so that I have the money to move to Bristol in September. I'm only going to need it from June-September. I don't really know where to start really. All I've ever done is admin, library and retail, definitely couldn't face retail again. I was thinking part-time would be better for me, I can't see myself in full-time work in the near future. I don't know what I would be able to cope with. Need money though.

Could you do evening/twilight shifts in a shop? There would be no customers :thumbs:

Or if you could do early mornings, a lot of shops and offices have cleaners for 2 hours or so before opening.

Could you do evening/twilight shifts in a shop? There would be no customers :thumbs:

Or if you could do early mornings, a lot of shops and offices have cleaners for 2 hours or so before opening.

Never really thought of that! Sounds like a good idea, I'm naturally a night owl anyway. :thumbs: